Monster Hunter Stories+
- Other Apps
GAMES ∙ 2021
The Apple Arcade version of this game contains the same content as the Monster Hunter Stories app available elsewhere. Please read the "Important Notes" section before playing.
• Game Features
- Recruit countless Monsties!
Monsties, and the bonds you form with them, are the backbone of your adventure. Explore vast environments and dungeons to find monster dens, and bring back the eggs you find to hatch new Monsties!
- Fight with your Monsties in Network Battles!
Take your hero and the Monsties you've raised into battles with other Riders! Build a team of your favorites to challenge other players.
- New features for the smartphone version!
New improvements include beautiful high-resolution graphics, improved user interface, and a new auto-save feature!
The story begins in a forest near the village of Riders. Three young friends—the hero, Lilia, and Cheval—stumble upon a shining egg.
The trio perform a playful imitation of the Rite of Kinship, only to be shocked when it actually succeeds!
The egg hatches, revealing a baby Rathalos, a flying wyvern also known as "the King of the Skies." The trio affectionately name him "Ratha," and take him back to the village.
A year passes...
The hero receives a Kinship Stone from the Village Chief and officially becomes a Rider. Cheval and Lilia both leave the village, each on their own path. The hero, though separated now from childhood friends, partners up with the cheerful Navirou, and embarks upon a new adventure into the world of hunters.
● Precautions About Backing Up Your Data
When saving in-game (manually or via autosave), your latest gameplay data will also be saved to iCloud.
Note: You can only save one data file to iCloud.
Note: If you are not connected to the internet when saving your game (manually or via autosave), your data may not be saved to iCloud.
• Notes on Multiplayer
- Multiplayer (Network Battles, etc.) is available only after a certain amount of game progress.
- You can only battle against other "Monster Hunter Stories+" players.
- Play in an area with a good connection to ensure the best online experience.
- You must sign in to Game Center to use multiplayer features.
• Additional Notes
- To use this app, you must agree to the "Monster Hunter Stories+ End User License Agreement" (link below) when booting the app for the first time.
- This app features the same story as the handheld console version.
- Several handheld console features, such as the content featured in the updates of Japanese ver.1.2 or later, certain collaboration contents, amiibo features, local Network Battles, and StreetPass, are NOT available in this version.
- Deleting this app will also erase any stored save data.
- We recommend that you connect to a Wi-Fi network before downloading.
- Battle Party QR codes from the Japanese version will not work in this version.
- You can only use QR codes created in Monster Hunter Stories+.
- The names that you register for your Rider, Monsties, Battle Pouch Sets, or Monstie Sets will be saved in the language you were using at the time you registered them. If you change your language settings to another language after registering any names, unusable characters in the names will appear as question marks. These characters will become viewable again by reverting your language settings to the language you were using when you registered the names.